The Generation of Tomorrow organized its "Volunteering 101" project on the island of Oléron from October 01 to October 09, 2021. During this project 42 participants (between 18 and 26 years old) from 6 different countries were invited.
The objectives of the project:
- explain the social value of volunteering to young people across Europe
- allow the exchange of experiences and voluntary practices between
young people from different countries, cultures and backgrounds,
- motivate young people to become active volunteers and to use their
time and skills to contribute to a greater cause,
- promote social responsibility, active citizenship
- allow participants to develop skills, strengthen their self-confidence and expressing themselves creatively,
- show young people the enormous benefits that volunteering can have,
both personally and for the benefit of local and global society,
- promote the Erasmus + program, ESC and non-formal learning.