Volunteering allows you to connect with your community to make it better, but also to make many friends and learn new skills. It is beneficial as much for the volunteer as for the cause that this one has chosen.
Volunteering promotes both mental and physical health, in fact:
- Strengthens self-confidence: The fact of being of service gives a feeling of accomplished duty
- Gives meaning, a goal to your life: It adds tone to your daily life and allows you to find new goals
- Fights depression: Having permanent contact with other people, it helps to fight against social isolation, which is the main factor
- Makes Happier: Studies have shown that people who volunteer are happier than those who never did.
- Good physical health: Being on the move or doing physical activities with certain projects can be beneficial for your health
In addition to this, you will need to know more about it.
Do not hesitate any longer, now is the time to get started and join us!